Saturday, March 19, 2022

Grocery Time

Time for my biweekly shopping.  But first, went to the office to check who I listed as my beneficiary for our company group insurance.  I cannot access the system from home.

Then, went to The Landmark supermarket for our groceries.  After, went to its department store to buy legal size bond paper and tape measure.  At Glorietta, went to Tiger Sugar to buy ice cream to go.  Strolled a little and decided to buy a small chocolate cake at Mary Grace.

Before proceeding home, passed by Pet Express to buy the treat for my niece's dog, Theo, which we give him if he performs a trick.

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2022 02:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! This is nice article you shared with great information. Thanks for giving such a wonderful informative information. I hope you will publish again such type of post.

bitcoin login
bitcoin login
gemini login
gemini login
bitcoin login
bitcoin login
bitcoin login

 

Post a Comment

<< Home