Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Medical Tests

Took a leave to take the medical tests requested by my doctors.  It is way long overdue; but due to COVID-19, you can't help be wary to take these tests lest you get infected.  Aside from my personal air purifier (which I wear around my neck), I also have now a battery charged portable air purifier.  Usually, portable ones have to be plugged in a power source.

I have to fast for the tests I will be taking.  First would be the blood test.  Next would be a full abdomen scan and liver fibroscan.  I would submit tomorrow the urine sample.

I was able to get the result online.

Nothing significant in my blood tests.  Yes.  Thank You, Lord!  🙏

HbA1C, 5.30%  (5.7 to 6.4% is an increased risk for diabetes mellitus)
25(OH)D, 34.40 ng/dL  (reference range:  SUFFICIENCY > 30.00)
Cholesterol, 198.38 mg/dL  (reference range:  < 200.31)
TSH IRMA, 0.51  (reference range:  0.27 - 3.75)

The result of my full abdomen scan:

Findings in the liver consistent with fatty infiltration and right lobe cyst.
Persistent bilateral renal cysts.
Uterine myomata.
Normal biliary tree, visualized pancreas, spleen, urinary bladder, and adnexae.
S/P cholecystectomy

And for my liver fibroscan:

Liver Stiffness;  4.1 kPA
Interquartile Range (IQR) / Median Ratio:  9%
A liver stiffness value of 4.1 kPa (F0-F1) is indicative of minimal or no fibrosis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home