Saturday, May 28, 2022

MMC Wellness Center

My usual day for grocery.  Bought groceries at The Landmark supermarket.

After, went to its department store to buy Cetaphil gentle cleanser and Cetaphil moisturizing lotion.  Been having rashes in my hand.  Was advised to use Desowen Cream, wash hands using Cetaphil mild soap/ cleanser, put on Cetaphil moisturizing lotion after every handwashing, take Claritin for itchiness.

Went to SM Makati to buy underwear and a pair of maong pants, Mary Grace at Food Choices for a mini-cake, Tiger Sugar for boba ice cream, Miniso for inverted umbrella.

Then, was dropped-off at Ayala North Exchange to go to MMC Wellness Center for I have an appointment for mammography and sonomammography.  Edgar, the driver, will be dropping-off my purchases at the condo, drive my niece and go back to me to pick me up.

Will be able to get the result on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home