Tuesday, January 11, 2005

HIS whisper

Ever experienced when you are in a dire strait, suddenly, an idea or thought comes to your head to help you out of your rut? Or, when you feel the whole world is against you and no one is there to assist you, then, somebody taps you on the shoulder to lend a helping hand?

I do.

To me, it is God's way of answering your unspoken prayer. It is His way of giving His grace and extending His mercy. He may "whisper" to you directly or He may work through others. You just have to learn to "listen" with your heart.

The most recent "murmur" I heard from Him came from the most unlikely place (and, I personally think is kinda funny).

Motilium TV Commercial

Commercial. (11Jan2005) Posted by Hello

The Christmas season gives us a reason to get together with our family and friends, to partake of food, lots of food. Even for gift-giving, chocolates, cakes and pastries are part of the list to share to our loved ones. And I am no exception to deny myself of these treats. (hehehe!)

After Christmas, there are days that I feel bloated, keep burping or experience stomach pain, which I put down to "gas". (Think what the "air" smells like... LOL). Ordinary symptoms which anyone can ignore. But the uncomfortable feeling in the upper middle part of my stomach whenever I have a meal has never ceased for weeks.

AND THEN... just when I am feeling sick again after a hearty meal, I saw the TV commercial of the belly dancers, describing the very symptoms I am experiencing. It is the first time that I saw said commercial. What the antacids and seltzers did not relieve, this did. c",)

Chance? Coincidence? I don't know... But I still believe, it is His way of saying "try this, child, it may ease your pain."

Note: I am not advocating self-medication. But, this did alleviate the discomfort until I consult a doctor.

9 Comments:

At 1/12/2005 02:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Talagang ututin ka lang talaga, Tita! Hehe! ( ^ - ^ )
Napaka-religious naman ng iyong post.

Tsaka, how much did they pay you to advertise this medicine? Hehe! Joke!

Pero people, believe her... Totoong tumigil ang kanyang pain nung ti-nake niya itong medicine na 'to. Hindi nga siya tumigil sa kakapuri sa gamot na yun at kakawento kung ano yung nangyari sa kanya. Hehe!

Hay... the joy of being related to this person! Hehe!

Anyway, ako din mag-aadvertise. If you're curious, visit my site at --->http://www.fhum.tk

 
At 1/12/2005 02:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/12/2005 02:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay nga po ang belly dancing kaso po,kung kakakain mo pa lang eh di apendisitis nman ang aabutin mo di ba?dapat wag na lang hearty meal,tikim tikim na lang or belly dancing ka muna bago ka eat ng madami di ba?...rene

 
At 1/12/2005 02:44:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

FHUM --> Ala, eh! Nagconcentrate dun sa gamot. Hindi po ako promote nung gamot. Sample ko nga lang yun na sinasagot po ang ating UNSPOKEN PRAYERS, it's a matter of observing na yun nga ang sagot Niya. Haaaayyyy... c",)

 
At 1/12/2005 02:49:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

RENE --> Halatang hindi pa nakikita nito yung commercial.. hehehehe!

 
At 1/12/2005 08:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can emphatize with you because I have been through the same pain. It is not easy to have that burden and not knowing what to do. There are times I make a promise never to do it again, but I am just a mere mortal and before I know it, I am back committing the same mistake again. Teka, sakit ng tyan ang pinag uusapan dito ha?(hehehe). Pero sa totoo lang, talagang naranasan ko talaga yang sakit na yan. Sabi ko nga "di na po ako uulit", and since our God is a forgiving God, nawawala naman yung sakit:)) Pero pag nakita na naman yung pagkain, eto na naman, lamon na naman! In your case, nagparamdam si God sa you para matulungan ka. Pinakitaan ka ng commercial. Bumili ka daw ng gamot. Mayaman ka kasi and alam nyang may pambili ka...hahahaha. Pero yun nga ba ang message na gusto nyang parating sa yo? baka naman gusto nyang sabihin eh mag enroll ka sa belly dancing(bwahahahaha)...OPPS! Dapat pala sa kin yun..alam mo naman ako very BELLYFUL:)) Signing off....The girl with low EQ (in Tagalog, ang babaeng marupok sa harap ng temptasyon...hahaha)

 
At 1/12/2005 10:10:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Hehehehe! Am not really sure kung sino yung may low EQ (although I have some idea of my own). Kasi naman, post ng comment anonymous talaga... c",)

If you are who I think you are, am sure you'll be able to do some belly dancing kasi pasasalubungan ka naman ng damit used for that. Tuturuan ka pa ng basics ng belly dancing ng maaraw... LOL.

 
At 1/13/2005 08:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....nde po ako yung nagpost ng comment na may EQ thingy. hahaha mukhang may iba ka pang kabiruan nung ating private joke ;) ang comment ko sa post mo - katakawan lang yan...hahaha...kidding aside, we've all experienced times when we feel like Someone was trying to tell us something. although sa akin its not a whisper its more like a slap on the face to wake me up. alam mo naman ako medyo may katigasan ng ulo. naisip siguro ni Lord kelangan medyo malakas lakas ang paramdam sa batang ito at may katigasan ng ulo. hahaha He uses a lot of instruments to do this. these days nga, ikaw ang pinakamagandang instrument He used to get me back to my senses. di kaya nagkamali yun? hehehe c",)

-cloudygirl21
http://www.tabulas.com/~cloudygirl21/

 
At 1/13/2005 12:41:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

CLOUDYGIRL21 --> Hehehehe! Hindi ka nga po yung nagpost nung unang low EQ. Kilala ko na. Ang intention pala, pa-anonymous talaga. Kaso, low EQ nga, sinabi rin nya. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home