Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Feeling C.S.I.

Yes! Today is the start of Philippine Daily Inquirer's promo The INQuest Adventure. Readers are tasked to solve a murder mystery--the murder of Jerson Morales. Helping find the murderer can receive a reward of P100,000.00. There are six suspects, namely: Gian (conspiracy), Vivienne (betrayal), Pipo (revenge), Cynthia (deception), Barton (jealousy) and Jeng (intrigue).

For the meantime, I have to attend a seminar at the Makati Shangri-la. I was supposed to be there only until lunch time, but the sessions I am interested in is to be held in the afternoon. Besides, I might win an Apple iPod if I complete it!

It pays to be with the "boss" during the seminar because I was registered as a "VIP". What's the difference of the VIP as against the other delegates? I was able to have my lunch sitting-down. (LOL)

And the Apple iPod? Guess, I am not that lucky. I'll just continue playing The INQuest, I might win it there...

2 Comments:

At 3/10/2005 08:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...pwede ba aminin ko na lang na ako gumawa? wala akong time mag-isip eh...mwahahahahaha.....:P

 
At 3/10/2005 10:08:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Ngek! Parang walang cloudy dun sa list ng suspects... :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home