Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Subscriber Cannot Be Reached...

Being busy these days has become routine; but, not today! I am so busy, I was not able to stay put at my desk nor face my computer.

Busy Tone #1: There are lots of paper on my desk that needs to be tackled and disposed off... partially done. Talked to my officemate on the need to work this weekend... done. Be reminded on the phone of the need to conduct the testing before we do the pilot implementation... done. Clarify from my boss the issue mentioned by the vendor during our phone conversation last night... done. Report at the same time the status of the ongoing big project... done.


Peach Cobbler at Manila Mandarin Hotel. (03Mar2005) Posted by Hello

Busy Tone #2: We were required to attend a seminar at the Manila Mandarin Hotel, which was especially arranged for our company. It already included lunch and merienda. (Yes!) The sponsor provided ice-breaker (hmmm... am not sure if that is the right word) with the attendees sending SMS message to a specific number to answer questions being prompted from time to time to win a prize. I did not win any... waaahhh!!! Then, received an SMS message from the office to remind me of my "Busy Tone #4".

Busy Tone #3: Our boss called us for a short meeting to discuss an Audit issue.

Busy Tone #4: Met with the vendor with an issue (mentioned in Busy Tone #1). Parry here, parry there... ended up going home at 10PM. Tsk! Tsk!

2 Comments:

At 3/04/2005 08:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think there's something abt yesterday that made people too toxic with work. nasa hangin na ba yun? hahaha wish things could be a bit smooth today. TGIF girl. :-)

 
At 3/04/2005 09:42:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

sinabi mo! tsk! tsk! pero, given yung mga spill-over from yesterday, parang hindi... waaahhhh!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home