Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Despedida...

He was the second to the last from their section who would be resigning. I know of another one from their section who would follow suit. (Both are for local employment.) This leaves one staff, a rank and file, to "man" their section. If that's not "dissolving a section", I don't know what is... I think, that is enough for the "warning bell" to sound and for their division and/or department head to take stock of things? I wonder... c",)


Gerry's Grill. (09Jun2005) Posted by Hello

For lunch, we went to Gerry's Grill at the Ayala Center for his despedida. Even those who have already resigned from our company went there to give him well wishes. That just shows how good he is in pakikisama, aside from his odd sense of humor. As he said, "he will miss the company but not the company."


Lens. Just got my Canon EF 75-300mm III USM lens today... c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home