Friday, July 29, 2005

I Won! I Won! I Won!

I can't believe it! Just because I dropped by the ClickTheCity website yesterday and tried guessing where Charlie's golden ticket is, I received an SMS message today saying, "Congratulations! You just won in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory promo. Please check your e-mail for details. This message is intended for Loot Box promo participants of ClickTheCity.com". And I received the message right in the middle of a "heated" meeting... hehehe!


Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up the tickets... (whistles)

And on Sunday? I'll be one of the first who would see the movie before it is shown in the theaters here... (whistles, again)

2 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 03:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats. hehehe...kaso di ko makita yung pangalan mo dito..dble nakita ko naman sa clickthecity site eh. ;-) enjoy the movie!

 
At 7/29/2005 04:00:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ha?! may nagbura ng pangalan ko?! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home