Saturday, July 09, 2005

Finally!!!

Finally, I have upgraded my Pentium 2 computer to a Pentium 4. Using it for eight (8) years, it did not give me any problem. It's just that converting a 50-minute video (I took with my videocam) to a VCD mpeg format took 24 hours! Besides, an officemate would buy the motherboard and memory with its casing/power supply of my old computer. He says that old motherboards consume low power.



Finally, was able to buy a Belgian Chocolate Muffin from Brown Sugar Muffins. My new computer needs to be assembled (plus transfer some accessories from my old computer) and the operating system installed. Thus, they told me to return after two hours. Thus, went to Greenbelt 1 and try to see if I'll be able to catch me some muffins. Boy, was I lucky. There are still five Belgian Chocolate Muffins. Bought them all! c",)

Finally, was able to install the software in my new computer. Although, still have to debug why my scanner doesn't work. Tsk! Tsk!



Tidbits:

Today, an aunt was brought to her final resting place. She teaches music. The thing that I recall most about her is when she taught me and my cousins to sing for the golden wedding anniversary of our grandparents--we would be the choir in the Mass. She said I was a soprano. c",)

Today, my niece went to her classmate's debut. She would be part of the cotillion.

3 Comments:

At 7/10/2005 09:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

una po condolence,second,congrats sa upgrading ng pc mo,isipin mo bumigay ka din,kung di pa naisipan ng ofismate mo na bilhin di mo bibitawan,and last,penge naman ng muffin.peborit ko din yun eh,mahal kasi dito,hehehehe,rac

 
At 7/10/2005 10:00:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

salamat po...

hehehe! sinabi mo. at least, kahit paano, may bibili nung luma kong PC, although, kinahoy ko. nilipat ko yung cd-rom, cd-writer, floppy drive, lan card, firewire pati yung isang hard disk dun sa bagong PC para mas mura ang upgrade ko.. c",)

ayan po, kunin mo na lang yung nasa blog ko... ;)

 
At 7/11/2005 04:45:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

teynks po!
teka, bakit nde ka maniwalang soprano ako? mi-hi-yo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho...
grabe! masarap po talaga yun.. promise! c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home