Friday, October 14, 2005

A Bet, A Despedida, A Birthday Treat

Was able to haggle for a free lunch... hehehe! Actually, I was just a "chaperone". Originally, it was supposed to be a dinner date; but, the one who would be treating do not want they will be all to themselves. So, I volunteered to accompany them provided that I, too, will be included in the treat. c",) It finally ended to a lunch treat... at heaven n eggs!

Then, at the office, there is a despedida and birthday treat. Despedida (by the people from our floor) for our floor secretary who would be flying to Dubai. And the birthday treat (?) is by my department-mates for me. The food was served at our area.

The food shared for the despedida is a Monster Bites Pizza and sodas. Monster Bites is a sorry excuse for an attempt to be like a Yellow Cab Pizza. The size of the slices are big, making the whole pizza look like the size of manhole cover. Although I was not asked to chip in for the despedida treat, I managed to get one slice... hehehehe! If you want to taste a food that tastes like paper, go buy one. Ranking the pizzas falling under the same category from good to bad, it would be Greenwich Pizza, Dexter's Pizza, Maggoo's Pizza, 3M, Monster Bites Pizza. Good thing I had a good lunch! Good thing, too, I have invited our floor secretary to my treat at Cabalen last Tuesday. It can be considered as my birthday and despedida treat for her.

The gift by my department-mates is a cake from Red Ribbon. Had it sliced and shared among us to supplement the ho-humm pizza. Also, received a mug from Humor Post and Leonidas Belgian Chocolates from my friends. I did not share the latter. c",)

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 02:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ano ba yan lagi na lang fud.kakagutom ka na ha,kung kelan ako diet tsaka ka post lagi ng ganito,hehehehe,tapos peborit mopa yung heaven in egg,,,siguro me komisyon ka para adverise yun,,,rac

 
At 10/17/2005 02:29:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! syempre po basta birthday, kainan po yun, di ba? kilala na nga ako ng waitress dun sa heaven n eggs.. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home