Sunday, November 13, 2005

Slow Sunday

My normal Sunday routine was broken today... Received an SMS last night, requiring me to go to the office in the morning. Normally, I would have slept the whole morning, trying to make-up for the lost sleep during the weekdays.

After doing what I have to do, decided to walk from the office to Ayala Center. A good excuse to take pictures using my new mobile phone's camera. I have taken pictures of these landmarks before using my digital camera. But, I am joining a competition requiring that pictures to be submitted must be taken by a mobile phone's camera.

(Click on image to view the bigger picture)

Sultan Kudarat Monument


Makati Avenue


Ayala Underpass

Upon reaching the Ayala Center, decided to go first to Greenbelt before proceeding home. I might bring home Brown Sugar Muffins' Belgian Chocolate... c",)

Greenbelt Park

Greenbelt Park

With my Belgian Chocolate Muffins safely tucked in my arms, decided to take another route back to the terminal. Inside Greenbelt 3, Marissa Andal's art is on display and are for sale. She utilizes indigenous materials for her work.

Marissa Andal's Art

Now, which one to submit...

6 Comments:

At 11/14/2005 01:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the ayala underpass picture. ganda kse ng effect nung mga colored light ng ads sa gilid eh. :P

 
At 11/14/2005 03:33:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

actually, ang pinagpipilian ko ay either Sultan Kudarat o Ayala Underpass. nde mo napansin yung dalawang timba sa gilid? c",)

buti na lang, walang security guard dun para ipa-delete uli sa akin yung pic na kinunan ko...

 
At 11/14/2005 05:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe..di ko po napansin yung timba. :P parang kasama kse sa decor dun..nyeh...labo hehehe

 
At 11/15/2005 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

told you so maganda yung underpass,kung lighting ang kukunin mo maganda po ang balance nya,kung view nman prefer ko yung me fountain,kung abstract nman yung mga decors,kung senti ka nman yung me mga trees,ayala blvd ba yun?maganda po lahat ng kuha mo,,,,rac

 
At 11/15/2005 06:13:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

wow! nakakataba nga puso... napuri ang mga pics na kuha ko. teka, di ba kapag mataba ang puso, pwedeng maatake? :p

 
At 11/15/2005 11:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh lam mo naman po pag nag comment ako sa pic mo di ba?what i see is what i say,hehehehehe,rac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home