Sunday, February 26, 2006

Video Shoot for Science...?

To much food yesterday must have taken its toll for my poor stomach... Took me several trips to the comfort room. Have to take medicine as I promised my niece that I will accompany her and her classmate for a video shoot at Star City for their school project. Obviously, I will be the videographer.


It seems, the intention is to take objects that show centripetal force. So, all objects that show circular motion will be videoed. Started with the alarm clock. Then, my niece would act as if she would turn off the alarm, jump out of bed, and wake up her friend in the other room as they are supposed to go somewhere. But first, she puts on CD on the player (focuses as the CD spins) while they prepare to dress up.

Our first stop is the CCP Complex where we can rent bicycles. (This my choice for our first stop as it is easier to park my car there. hehehe!) Spent a few minutes with the two of them cycling. Then, walked a few feet where there are some greeneries. This would act as the background as the two of them do a "lassoing" (they have a can tied with a string which they swing in the air).

Afterwhich, we walked to Star City (take note, my car is still in the parking lot...). The two of them had a fun time trying the rides as a I took video of them. Before finally going to Ayala Center to buy the kamison which my niece needs in school tomorrow, we dropped by a Go Kart Track, for another sequence of the video.

We had late merienda/early dinner at Pancake and went to SM Department Store for the kamison. On the way home, stopped by a gas station to fill-up my car. That's when my brother called my niece that we should be heading home as tension is building-up at Fort Bonifacio. Tsk! Tsk!

3 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 11:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikez....ayan kse di magdahan dahan sa food. tsk tsk tsk. buti di nagloko tyan mo nung nagvideo ka with your niece. dapat siguro pacheck up ka ulit sa doc mo bakit bumabalik yan.

hehehe...sa ginagawa mo mukhang ang kilometer reading ng sasakyan mo ay tulad ng dati na super konti nung binenta mo. ang tipid kse ng gamit mo eh. ;-)

 
At 3/01/2006 10:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm,well ,lahat pala tayo matigas ulo pagdating sa sakit eh,ala nman po talgang paglalagyan yung car nya kungdi sa parking lot, di ba?mahal po ang gas,and dapat talaga mag-tipid,exercise pa po yung paglalakad,,rac,,himala nabuhay si selma?(",)

 
At 3/01/2006 10:46:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! syempre po, libre ata yung food. ;)

meron pa po pwede paglagyan ang car.. sa showroom po. c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home