Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Early Dismissal Went Pffffttttt!!!

Inspite of working overnight, arrived early in the office. The good news I received that day is we can leave early from work. Yes!

Well, at least, saw in it the office e-mail. Because of a lot of pahabol to solve minor hitches in the system, which, according to the user, is mehy-jor (major) as it affects their operation, left the office around 10:30PM!!! Definitely, there goes the 3PM early dismissal. Haayyy... Thus, I promised myself, I won't be answering the phone when my users call if they encounter any problem during the long weekend.

Have Manong pick me up from the office, stopped by Jollibee to buy food and proceeded home. When I am about to bite into my juicy hamburger, my mobile phone rang! Am already at home and I have to handle two (2) more problems! Haayyy... I would definitely not answer that phone when I am already at my Aunt's resthouse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home