Saturday, July 15, 2006

Replacement, Please!

This is an unusual Saturday for me. Due to my stolen wallet, have to make arrangements for my missing cards replaced.

But first, went to the computer shop to pick up my computer. Verdict? There's nothing wrong with my computer! As per Francis, the technician, sometimes USB peripherals cause the problem with the rebooting. In case it happens again, I should press the TAB key to see what peripheral/accessory the computer is trying to detect. OK! (",)

Then, went back to Kidz Station-Rockwell and try to convince the saleperson who demonstrated how to use the item to the thief to come to our office to help identify the perpetrator. I lost my wallet last Wednesday. Another wallet was taken last Thursday. The real reason I wanted to catch her is because she is a junior officer. And in her position, she should have integrity and honesty. If she bought medicines using my credit card, I would have forgiven her as this would mean that she is really in need. But a PSP?! Helloooo...???!!!

Afterwhich, went back home, set-up my computer... and it works!!! c",) Actually, removed the USB hub where my printer is connected and have the printer directly connected to the computer. I suspected as much when Francis explained to me the possibilities of my computer's symptoms.

Then, decided to go to Glorietta to catch the anticipated Mass. Since there is still a lot of time, have my loyalty cards replaced... Laking National, SM Advantage, Rustan's FSP. At least, my poor thin new Fossil wallet has a new card in it.

After the anticipated Mass, we had dinner again at Italianni's. Why? Because I told my friends that my wallet was stolen, which includes my Bistro Group Gold card. Thanks to Italianni's manager at Glorietta, she provided me another one. c",)

That's two cards now in my new wallet...



Oh! While eating at Italianni's, I bit my tongue. As they say, if that occurred, somebody remembered you. Maybe the one who took my wallet? If that's the case, at least she's feeling guilty. My friend shouted a number/letter. "A". Would it be possible that her name or last name begins with "A"?

She not only took PhP5,000+ in cash, she swiped an amount of PhP15,499.00 from my credit card. Plus additional costs of replacing my cards (an average of PhP100.00 per card), affidavit of loss notarized (PhP50.00 per document), etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home