Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fish Shoot

Left early from work yesterday as my niece and her classmates were at home waiting for me. Thought it would be the start of the video shoot... well, na-uh! They just recorded (sang) the song that would serve as a background to their school project's video.

Woke up really early for the video shoot as they still have classes around 10AM. Have to pick them up one by one from their homes and proceeded to the park along Gamboa Street in Makati City. Just shot a few sequence, a security guard approached us and asked if we've got permit (?!). Of course, not. But since they know it is a school project and we won't be taking videos of the buildings, just the kids with the trees as background, they agreed. So, the film started rolling again.

It was a quick take. We then proceeded to McDonald's for a short bite. Just in time for their 10AM appointment in school.

After lunch, after transferring the video to my computer (I would be editing it with my niece after I get home), proceeded to Ayala Center. Have not much time to watch a movie, so decided to stroll around the mall and buy a few items.


Attended the anticipated Mass. Afterwhich, we went to Fish & Co., as a birthday treat by my friend. We had Pasta and Shrimp Salad, New York Fish and Chips, pork chops, and Chocolate Eruption for dessert. Burp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home