Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pulse for Coffee

Went early to the mall to have my hair cut. My niece had her haircut last week and I would try the salon she had her hair done. She also gave me the name of her hairdresser at Crispin Brittanico. It took me almost two hours at the salon, what with the shampoo, haircut and renewal treatment.


Then, had a quick lunch and proceeded to Glorietta 4 to watch a movie. Decided to watch Pulse.

Pulse is supposed to be a horror, mystery, thriller movie. The concept is okay, but I find the film dragging. It's about a group of friends who loses one of their friends as he died of suicide. Shortly after, while they are online chatting, they receive a message from him asking for help. One by one, they also experience the same fate as him... actually, not only them, but the whole world. Anyway, not all who watch the movie may get the rationale behind what's going on and, thus, not appreciate it. Oh, well...


After the movie, went around the mall to shop for a mousse. According to Lita, I should use one with my haircut. Hmmmm... Good thing I got a free gift certificate which I can use to buy one. And oh, it's nearing October 31, that's why the malls are decorated with Halloween theme.


It seems that every October, we can always enjoy free coffee. At Glorietta 4, there are several stands offering coffee for a free taste. The coffee they're offering uses Philippine coffee beans.

Afterwhich, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Phobac.



I was supposed to have my haircut this coming Sunday. But this week, learned that my regular hairdresser, Celso, has passed away. Prayers for the repose of his soul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home