Monday, September 18, 2006

Office Sound

Bought it last Monday. For a small box, it provides a reasonably detailed treble. Relatively good sound quality, but would be great if bass is improved. The Edifier MP210 has RMS 3 watts per speaker.


Buying it is just in time, I think. Given the load of work I would be facing with the reorganization in my department, good music playing while dealing with the tasks at hand, hopefully, would be a breeze. Just like today, I have ticked off a lot of my "to dos" and still not feel tired at the end of the day.

If I listen to music, I attach it to my MP3 player. Else, its cable gets connected to the back of my computer. c",) Oh! It also has dual source for power--from the computer's USB or AC power.

What I noticed about rechargeable batteries (in relation to my MP3 player), the more you use them, the more their charge lasts. Last week, I have to recharge everyday the two batteries (one battery is a back-up). Today, I'm still using the first battery and it still does not need recharging. Oh, well!

3 Comments:

At 9/25/2006 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha....the movie fanatic cum music freak. sabi syo music can relax you especially when you are all stressed out at work. pag wala ako sa ofc hinahanap nila ang sounds ko. ;-) nice gadgets btw.

 
At 9/25/2006 01:17:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

ibig mong sabihin, INTERCOM ka sa office nyo? heheheheh!

 
At 9/25/2006 03:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe intercom ka dyan. nde noh. shempre yung mga katabi ko lang na cubicle. pero minsan pag wala nang masyadong tao todo sounds ko. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home