Thursday, July 19, 2007

Phoenix

This has been a productive day to me, at least. It's because I was able to accomplish all my "to do" list for the day.


Working for two Saturdays plus an overnight without overtime pay, we can offset by not reporting for work on our regular working day. So, today, decided to take one.

My "to do" list...
1) Bring car to Honda service center for servicing (40KM check-up even if the mileage of my car is only 7K+).
2) Bring my old laptop to Acer service center because of faulty power-on switch. (But first, dropped of my nephew at IBM, Libis for his interview/exam.)
3) Watch the movie Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.
4) Pick-up my car.

I like the movie. Anyway, I liked the Harry Potter series, be it the book or the movie. But, obviously, preferred the book. Also, I feel that the fight scene is too short--the book gave a lot of details on the confrontation scene. Also, the servant of the Black family was not focused on, who somehow caused the fight of the Order of the Phoenix to be up-hill. Anyway, still liked it... c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home