Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bye-bye Fifi

A day before my trip to Cebu for the Sinulog, I noticed that Fifi, my fighting fish, is no longer swimming in his merry self.


The night before, I am not feeling well and can't describe the feeling that weird thoughts came to mind. But somehow, managed to sleep through the night. The following day, before eating my breakfast, that's when I noticed that Fifi is already dead (I usually give Fifi food before I have my breakfast). There's a belief that if you have a pet and you are sick, your pet usually "takes" that sickness from you. I wonder if Fifi did just that for me...

2 Comments:

At 1/23/2008 11:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gin, sorry to hear about Fifi. Anyway, magkasama na sila ngayon ni Smiley, nakikipaglaro ke Spongebob Square Pants...hehehehe

 
At 1/24/2008 09:05:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

hehehe! magiging anime sila? c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home