Sunday, March 02, 2008

Framed Shots: Lent, The Flock

Today's our monthly meeting for Framed Shots. The theme for the photo competition is Lent. Since the Holy Week this year is third week of March, we have to contend with our stock photos. Good thing I was able to take one, even if the image is taken using my mobile phone's camera...



We were able to finish early, thus, I decided to watch one of the two movies I planned to view this week. Proceeded to Glorietta to watch The Flock. (My engagements yesterday prevented me doing my usual weekend haunt... hehehe!)


Babbage (Richard Gere), a case worker, is forced to early retirement as he was accused of breaking the rules. Tasked to monitor sex offenders, he has to train his replacement (Claire Danes). When a seventeen year old girl was missing, Babbage believes that one of the paroled sex offenders is behind it. No one believes him until he proves them wrong.

Just when you thought Babbage is wrong, specially in the case of Viola, it slaps you in the face. Thus, it seems the movie is trying to put across that criminals don't change...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home