Saturday, March 08, 2008

Uniden Walkie Talkie

Finally, would be able to pick-up the walkie-talkie I left at the service center. Only used my unit once (during the Canon Photo Marathon) and noticed something wrong. Well, there's actually a problem with one of the units. Thus, they replaced it... with a different color! LOL


Now my pair of walkie-talkies are colored white/black and all black. c",)

(While to and fro the service center, managed to take pictures of jeepneys, which is next month's theme for the photo contest.)

The new movies shown this week... uhmmm... not actually excites me. Thus, decided to do some window shopping... and shopping.

Looked for an eye-cup for my dSLR. Anyway, took the eye-cup of my film SLR and placed it on my dSLR. The defective eye-cup is nicely taped to the eyepiece extender of my film SLR. But still... have to buy a new eye-cup.

Bought some grocery and a steam brush. Now, that's one (1) e-raffle for SM Advantage's promo of winning P1M weekly. Hope I win...

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home