Saturday, July 19, 2008

Grab-A-Byte

(Note: I am writing this at Burger King, Glorietta using my MSI Wind.)

Decided not to watch The Dark Knight this weekend, for surely, there will be a long queue to the cinemas. Thus, decided to try out my new "toy" and do some surfing at the mall.


Aside from free mobile phone charging, when you grab a bite at Burger King, you can also grab a byte to surf the internet using their WiFi network... which I am doing right now. A good come-on for net-savvy people like me... hehehe! (joke)

Well, would be spending my time here while waiting for the 5PM Mass at Glorietta 4. I wonder where would we be having our dinner...?



Having fully-charged my MSI Wind, decided to leave Burger King and just use my Airborne Access. Was able to get a signal infront of Marks and Spencer. Sat down and started playing games. Kids waiting for the Mass to start were watching me play and even doing their own sound effects... hehehe!

Decided to check You Tube about the World Youth Day held in Australia. Heard there were rallies and even the protesters gave or threw condoms to the pilgrims. Tsk! Tsk!

Tested my speed and it reached more than 1.2MBPS!



Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spent the morning in the salon for a hair cut and treatment. Ate lunch at Burger King and spent sometime surfing there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home