Friday, August 22, 2008

PCCI: Inner Vision, Day 4

Tonight would be our "graduation" from the Inner Vision photography workshop of the Mr. Tilak Hettige. As a requirement, we are supposed to present our final assignment.

This is a replica of the presentation I made. My theme is "Nothing is exciting if you know what the outcome is going to be". Each one of us is given different assignments.

I was given a very small perfume bottle ("Miracle" by Lancome) as my subject. Thus, decided to play around with the perfume's name. Thanks to the video clips from ZULKARNEYN2099 for his "Creation of Man" and mindlapse for his "Time lapse radish seeds sprouting, top and roots growing", which served as the opening of my presentation. Music is "Miracle" by Oceanlab.


3 Comments:

At 8/24/2008 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, cool! ang galing ha in fairness. plus a nice background music to boot.

 
At 12/02/2008 08:43:00 PM, Blogger stealshots said...

hi, I hope you'll get this. :) I'll also be taking his class at PCCI. I heard a lot of good things about him ... :)

I hope I can pass ... heheh :)

what batch are you ?

 
At 12/02/2008 11:37:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

Yes. You get affected by his passion for photography.

This workshop is more on tapping your creativity. Although, it pays to know the technical side of photography so you can complement/use it to bring out the "creative" aspect.

I belong to batch 6, which he calls his dynamic batch. Hehehe!

So dynamic, our batch has formed a bond with each other and with Tilak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home