Monday, August 11, 2008

Notebook Computer Lock

Decided to go to Office Warehouse at Paseo Center to check items I can buy with my techie gadgets. Saw an F&K Technology notebook computer lock. Would be nice to use it with my MSI Wind for security in case I inadvertently leave behind my sub-notebook.

Tried attaching it to my sub-notebook. OK. But, when I tried removing it, IT WON'T BUDGE!!!

Instead of destroying my precious sub-notebook, decided to bring it to PC Corner at Park Square 1. They, too, were unable to remove the notebook computer lock. They suggested that I bring it to a locksmith to have the lock destroyed/removed. Went to Mr. Quickie beside The Landmark. Hayyyy.... Finally, it was gone!

Brought it back again to PC Corner to check if portions of the lock were still inside the sub-notebook. This is to ensure that it won't cause short-circuit inside.

Assignment tonight: Clean my MSI Wind.... c",)



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Acer Aspire One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home