Saturday, October 25, 2008

Living Hell

(Writing this in front of Cinderella at Glorietta 4...)

My movie weekend again. There are four movies which opened this week: High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Nights at Rodanthe, Living Hell, and The Chanting 2.

Don't feel like watching High School Musical 3, nor Nights at Rodanthe (it would surely be drama), and The Chanting 2 is no longer being shown in any of Glorietta cinemas. Thus, Living Hell it is.


A teacher, haunted by what happened to him as a child involving his mother, leaving him with a scar "Subsection 3, Vault 12" so that he would remember... Come to think of it, if he had not warned them not to disturb it, the creature would have not "risen". Hehehe!

Funny thing which happened, while buying my food at Burger King to bring inside the cinema, the manager asked me if I have a discount card for their store. I said no (I did not realize they even offer discount cards... hehehe!). She said, since I am their suki, she'll still give me the discount even without the discount card... c",)

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Italianni's. Then, went to The Landmark to buy candles for the coming Todos Los Santos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home