Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fire!!!

I was with our users when my cousin called my mobile phone. She said that I am welcome to sleep in their house or my other aunt's house. I was stunned! So, I asked her why would I sleep there. That's when she realized that I did not know that our house was on fire.




Immediately left the office and proceeded home.

The fire has died down. Good thing no one was hurt. From their stories, there were actually a lot of smoke. Although our house is mostly made of wood, the wood used by my Lola when she have the house constructed is really, really strong. The fire did not spread, just emitting lots of smoke. The firemen has to remove our ceiling so that the smoke would escape.



Like refugees, we transferred to our other property a stone's throw away from our house since our house do not have power. It took some time to clean my room what with the wet things and dirt.

And if it is not bad enough, my car has to hit a rock, tearing the bumper, when the driver was asked to buy a cot and mattress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home