Friday, October 10, 2008

Transfer

The weather must be sympathizing.. it is rainy and dreary. Ate just two pandesal at home, thus, decided to go first to McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin meal for breakfast before going to the office.


Have to catch up as I would be on leave for one week next week. While the rest on the floor is busy packing their things, am busy working as the schedule for my workstation to be transferred would be after office. If I have known that they would be transferred only in the next building, would have left one workstation to be transferred there, too. At least, I would have a PC to use when I am in our Makati office...

After office, went first to The Landmark department store to buy a battery-operated lantern. The better to see with (in the dark).... Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home