Friday, December 26, 2008

Repair... Repair... Repair

(Writing this at Burger King, Glorietta...)

Have to go to the office to provide the things needed by my users who also reported for work...

Since I am already there, also did some personal business: called PLDT regarding the problems I am encountering with my PLDT WeROAM. I also e-mailed them about it. If that's not fast, somebody called me back and assisted me in the setting. Did not work. Thus, he recommended that I drop by at their Mandaluyong office to check whether the problem is with my unit or with my SIM.

The estimated time I gave to the users I would complete it is accurate. By 10:30AM, am already e-mailing them their request. Thus, borrowed again my brother's driver, Manong, to bring me to PLDT's Mandaluyong office. It took sometime to check the problem. (And thanks to the system restore I set-up in my laptop, it saved the day.) It was the SIM. They would be sending me a new SIM after three days, even on a holiday.


I, then, asked Manong to drop me off at Glorietta. Went immediately to Besa's to have my Maloperro laptop backpack repaired.

Since it is really late and I am hungry, went to Burger King to grab a bite and a byte. c",)

(Writing this portion at home...)

Yesterday, while having our Christmas lunch at Mongkok, my porcelein jacket fell off. Good thing, I did not swallow it! c",)

Learned that my dentist opened her clinic. Thus, after buying a few things and finishing my very late lunch, went to her clinic to have my tooth "repaired".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home