Sunday, February 08, 2009

Framed Shots: Reminiscin'

It's the first meeting of the club for the year. My friends I met in one of the photography workshops I attended would like to join the club, too. Thus, met early at Chowking before proceeding to the venue.



The theme is Reminiscin'--the best of 2008. Decided to choose the two images: one for the story it portrays--of going home; the other, for the festivity. Did not get the nod from the judges...


Was dropped off at Glorietta 4. Since I did not have my movie fill for the week, decided to watch Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. A prequel to the Underworld series, it traces the origin of the feud between Death Dealers (vampires) and Lycans (werewolves). For a prequel, it did not disappoint. It still has the "feel" of the first two movies--the blue theme adds to this effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home