Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still No Phone

I was planning to pick up my price this lunch. But then, someone from Smart called and informed me that they would be sending a letter which I would be using for claiming my prize. Also, I have to have a Smart Money account where they would be crediting my cash winnings. Hayyy... It seems that my new mobile phone is too high-tech for the Smart Money to be set-up. Tsk! Tsk!


Thus, instead of going to the Smart Wireless Center, looked for Hua Mulan, the store where they sell combs made of wood and horn. It has moved! Instead of the basement, it is now located at the second floor.

After office, decided to see if I can capture images of pollution along EDSA (I was thinking of smoke belching). I wonder if the image I took would pass as air and noise pollution?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home