Sunday, May 24, 2009

Flores de Mayo sa MOA 2009

It was agreed to join the photo contest related to the Flores de Mayo sa MOA 2009. Thus, Sam and I were already at SM MOA's music hall around 2PM to register. Supposedly, the procession would start by 4PM.




We waited at Seattle's Best. Then, we received that an SMS from Tilak, informing us that he has arrived. Huh?! And I thought he would be arriving tomorrow. Guess, he got mixed up with the dates.

Sam and I hoped that the procession would start while the sun is setting, more because of the lighting. I guess the organizers have other ideas. They wanted the procession to start when it is already dark so that the (artificial) lights will be turned on. Good thing, brought my flash--my new dSLR do not have a built-in flash. The problem with this, all the photographers who are there for the competition would somehow have similar shots of the sagalas.. Oh, well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home