Saturday, May 16, 2009

Framed Shots Outing: Potipot Island, Day 1

Meeting time is between 11PM to 12 midnight of Friday. Was already there around 11:30M; but, Sam was there ahead of me. We were waiting for Agnes to show up. No show.

The bus arrived around 1AM and we're on our way. Arrived at Dawal Beach Resort in Candelaria, Zambales around 6AM, had breakfast and queued up to the banca that would ferry us to Potipot Island.




Aside from having fun at the beach and water, we also have an OTS. The theme of the OTS is "sense of the place". Since I won't be swimming, decided to make a "career" of my shoot. Hehehe!

It was HOT!!! When we tried going around the island, there was a point when I felt like fainting. Saw white all-over. Good thing, I did not faint.

We were also assigned a group where we should take a group picture. Since we lack one member in our picture, we are disqualified! The officers did remind him that he should not leave until the group picture is completed so that the group he belongs to will not be disqualified. "They" just have to go back to the resort earlier...

Around 5PM, the group decided to go back to the resort. Since it is getting windy, the water would be choppy. Won't dare to have our gear wet. Belong to the first batch who went to the resort. Unfortunately can't get to the room assigned to me. Thus, decided to hang-out with Sam. Since I really needed to freshen up, decided to use the guys' room to take a shower while they hang outside the room. Learned later that my other roommate was not able to get in, too, and she hanged-out with the rest of the girls.

After dinner, the group convened at the videoke.

I thought there would be no issue about the accommodation. There is. Good thing, it was ironed out. Checked my e-mail even it is very slooooowwwww before going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home