Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crime and Investigation

For the past few days, something is afoot. Actually, I might have put my foot in my mouth. Hopefully, it will all be ironed out. (Oh! Bought me a wish fulfilling bird yesterday. Write down your wish in a scroll, roll-it up and place it in the bird's beak. Then, hang the bird flying to your home or office. But if you have problems, write them down, and hang the bird flying out of your home or office.)


Today, just before leaving the office, tried to reboot my PC. It won't boot up!!!!

My goodness! First, my personal PC. Now, even my office PC is conking out on me... Hayyy.... And I don't even have a backup for my files.

Decided to add "Crime and Investigation" in my SkyCable package. Actually, at home, I am the only one subscribed to SkyCable. The rest of the TVs at home uses Destiny Cable. I liked the "Crime and Investigation" in Destiny Cable. Now, I don't have to view the channel outside my room.... hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home