Wednesday, August 26, 2009

TOSH-it, India!


Finally, my friend and I saw "eye to eye" (meaning, saw each other again after a long time). She's always busy that most often than not, our lunch date is cancelled. c",)

This time, it pushed through. We went to our usual haunt--The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH). There were lots to share, but mostly her experience in India. Her office sent her there to do some QA. My-my! There were lots learned. But most importantly, we're blessed we're born Filipinos. ;)

Of course, thanks for the pasalubong and so busog!!!



After office, met with president of our company's camera club to choose which images to be included in our next exhibit. Since I was there earlier at Starbucks, saw MannyMed (that's how we call him). Joined him at his table. He taught me how to know the character based on your palm--in effect, "reading" my palm.

* The height of the sub-parts of the thumb indicates whether you are strong-willed or not.
* Whether the pointer or the ring finger is longer indicates if you have a strong personality or is passive.
* The distance in height between the pinky and the ring finger indicates if you are a spender--if you have money, you spend. c",)
* With the hand like a karate chop, look at the ring finger if it bends "in" or "out", indicates if you are can keep secrets or a talker.
* And of course, there's the relationship line, career line, etc.

The unique thing he found in may right hand is the star. It indicates I have a "gift". Then there is also the "square", which he says I'm protected....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home