Sunday, September 06, 2009

PCCI: Conceptual Still Life (Refresher), Day 2

Today, we would be bringing our props. But around lunch, I would skip the seminar to submit my Filipiniana images for our camera club's montly photo competition.


This is my cowboy.


Another shot of my cowboy using a strobe and the strobe accessory I bought from Echo Store.


My concept of a talk show. c",)



7 September 2009, Monday

A holiday and just stayed at home for a welcome rest. Inspite of it, accomplished a lot.

1) Completed the certificates to be awarded to our office's camera club monthly photo competition.

2) I was able to arrange the conversion of my Canon 350D to infrared.

3) Learned that two of my images won in my other camera club's photo competition. Got me the 8th and 12th place. Yes!!! c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home