Thursday, October 08, 2009

G-Force

Would be treating my staff this lunch at Super Bowl, Megamall. Was at Megamall much earlier and was able to do lots (went to the Bank, loaded up my PLDT Landline Plus at St. Francis (a.k.a. F), bought a baton also at F on a 40% discount for security, etc.)

Love the gifts. c",)




Since my charm/crystal bracelet broke, went to the store where I bought it, that is, Charms and Crystals at SM Mall of Asia. They repair it for free. Nice! c",)

Since am already there, went to the Grand Marian Exhibit which was at the second floor of the mall.


Then, went back to Glorietta to watch G-Force. an adventure, comedy film about a group of highly-skilled, government-trained guinea pigs tasked to take down the plan of taking over the world. Cute!

When I arrived home, received a bad news. My brother was brought to the hospital. Possibly his appendix. Hope he gets well.

Why is it for two years now, a day before my birthday, there's always bad news...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home