Sunday, October 18, 2009

Palm Reading, Infrared, Shoot

Today's a nice day to try my newly-converted infrared camera. Why? The sun is shining! (",)

First, went to Mr. Quickie to have a key duplicated. While waiting, met another customer there, an old man, who I talked to.. He was intrigued by my camera when I explained it to him that he is curious and wanted to read my palm. He is also intrigued with my right hand. But basically, here is what I remember what he told me:

* From my left hand, I was destined to go places. If I think I wanted to go there, even without much resources, something will happen for me to be able to travel--either some sponsor or winning a photo contest, etc.
* From my right hand, he said someone is guiding me. Like if I am in an accident, the other passengers would be hurt or something, but not me. It is like I have second life.

Then, have my Nana's watch's battery replaced at The Landmark. Afterwhich, proceeded to Greenbelt to have a go with my camera.



When I had my fill, decided to go home. From Greenbelt 5 to the walkway to The Landmark, heard a gunshot (not sure at that time). Afterwhich, saw people running, and an ambulance. Since I am in a line to enter Landmark, just satisfied myself what I can see from where I am standing.

When I arrived home, told them what I experienced. And about that time, the hold-up in Rolex store inside Greenbelt 5 was being reported in TV!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home