Friday, October 30, 2009

Patient X

Am on leave today. Availed of my birthday leave. Our office allows it to be taken any day of your birthday month.

Was able to do a lot today. Went back to Aperture to pick up the hex screw, which I left behind yesterday, for the tripod plate. Paid my bills, did some shopping and watched a movie.


It's Patient X--a horror, thriller movie. Starring Richard Gutierrez as Lucas, a doctor who witnessed the killing of his family when he was a kid. But the killers are not ordinary people, for they are what we call aswang. You can't just kill aswangs for they heal. Some scenes are illogical, but I guess, the purpose was to scare.

After the movie, decided to buy some groceries. On the way to The Landmark, guess who I saw? The Harvey Tapan. It's a Friday... he must have a date. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home