Saturday, May 15, 2010

Winning Elm

Would be going to Fans to have our images printed, guided by the instructions of the Tilak Hettige, for our exhibit. Borrowed my brother's driver, Manong, to drive me to Greenhills.

After, asked him to drop me at SM Mall of Asia (MOA) since I was planning to attend the 5PM meeting there of our office's camera club.

Had lunch at Pollo Loco. Stayed there for a while as * e-mailed to the group some nitty gritty things related to the exhibit.


Decided to watch a movie, A Nightmare On Elm Street, which is a remake of the same name. It tried to be true to the original. Don't know if because I already know the story that I did not get the goosebumps.

Then, decided not to attend the meeting. LOL. Took a taxi back to Glorietta to attend the anticipated Mass. The Mass is now being conducted at the multi-purpose hall behind Timezone. After, ate dinner at Italliani's


Since it is Midnight Madness Sale, went to National Bookstore to buy some books, which was 20% off. Got me a free grab bag plus won two (2) Collins Thesaurus! c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home