Sunday, June 06, 2010

Framed Shots: In The Eyes Of A Child

It would be our camera club's meeting today and the theme would be "In The Eyes Of A Child". Aside from the judging of the photos, there would be audio-visual presentation (AVP) and on-the-spot (OTS) shoot. The OTS would be a group and individual activity. We would be taking pictures of paper cuts.

One of my entries was short-listed to the top 15. Yey!


Did not finish the meeting and left early. I was dropped off at Glorietta where I met my niece. We would be watching a movie, have dinner and eat Tutti Frutti yogurt.

Marmaduke
is a comedy, family entertainment film. A family moves into a suburban neighborhood, bringing with them their (mexican-sounding) cat and their lovable but trouble-making great dane, Marmaduke. Marmaduke must now understand his standing in his new neighborhood, while helping also his owner in the process.

The movie is funny and cute. Would you believe, I also shed a tear when Marmaduke... (no spoiler. hehehe!)


After the movie, ate at Meister's in Food Choices, bought Tutti Frutti yogurt and went to The Ramp. My niece wanted to buy a bling-bling. She also bought me one when she saw a camera as a pendant. Nice! c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home