Monday, September 20, 2010

More Tests

Took a half-day off from work to take more tests at Makati Medical Center.

But first, went to my gastroentorologist to give her my test results. Game me medicines for my burping; I have to take them for two weeks (Omepron before breakfast and Toridon before every meal). She also suggested that I do colonoscopy. Would have to schedule that by November.

Then, proceeded to the Breat Clinic for my mammogram and sonomammogram.

For my mammogram, I thought everything is OK. Then, they asked for another view. They spotted something on my left breast.

The sonomammogram is all automated. Then, they requested that a doctor will do it again manually. Uh-oh! Saw the doctor typing cyst, multiply cyst, septated cyst... Septated cyst is new to me. Hope it is nothing serious.... :(

Will get the result this Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home