Monday, October 25, 2010

Barangay Election


Today's a holiday for it is the Barangay and SK Election. That's why, after breakfast, went to the voting precinct. This time, it only took me 10 minutes maximum to vote! Counting will be done manually. In the previous election, we tried the automated counting machine. It took me almost 3 to 4 hours to vote!!!


Went back home and rested. Wanted to pay my PLDT WeRoam bill. Been at the PLDT Business Office since Friday but their QuickPay Machines are offline. Will try again.

Went first to The Landmark to have my anti-cancer juice from Fruit Magic to give me some energy. Alas! One of the two QuickPay machines are online. Am able to pay my PLDT WeRoam bill. Strolled through Greenbelt and Glorietta Malls. Had my lunch at French Baker of salad starter and chicken ala king before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home