Saturday, October 09, 2010

My Day

My birthday started with no breakfast. Have to. Have to take CBC, urinalysis and chest x-ray at the Makati Medical Center in preparation for my biopsy scheduled on October 20. No problem with the CBC and chest x-ray; but the urinalysis, it took sometime to get that specimen. Even have to drink four bottles of mineral water! In between the tests, picked-up the result of the 12-lead ECG and treadmill stress test.


After, went to Ayala Center. Dropped off the raffle tickets then proceeded to Greenbelt Chapel, thanking Him for the blessings He gave to me and my family, as He continually guides and protects us.


To while away the time before the book launch, watched a movie. Decided to watch Bangkok Haunted 3. There are four ghost stories, with the fourth story tying up the three stories as the character in the fourth story is in all three stories (indirectly). The character of the fourth ghost story is one of the personnel of emergency/rescue. Was not really scared; but I like the fourth story as it presented the power of friendship.


Passed by Fruit Magic to take my anti-cancer juice before proceeding to Waltermart for the book launch of "New Eyes: An Inner Vision to Photography" by the Tilak Hettige. I would say the book launch and exhibit was a success. It was even graced by the presence of National Artist Benedicto Cabrera (BenCab).

Left early as I have to go to the Emerald Restaurant to buy the food for my small party with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home