Friday, January 21, 2011

Dinagyang: Day 1

Today would be our flight to Iloilo to attend the Dinagyang festival. Took a half-day leave from office because I have to be at the airport two (2) hours before the flight.

Keep on forgetting that I have to check-in my umbrella. Remembered my Swiss knife but not the umbrella. Thus, I have to buy a bag to put my umbrella in. Bought a Rudy Project dry bag at the airport. Hayyy,,,


There was a 30-minute delay in our Cebu Pacific flight to Iloilo. Good thing, the daughter of one of our group is going to pick us up at the airport. Checked-in first at our hotel, the Iloilo Grand Tower Suites, before having our very late dinner at Buto't Balat. This is where I tasted the fish managat, which cannot be found in Manila.





Learned that my photo/s is on exhibit at the Mall of Asia from January 15 to 23, 2011 through an e-mail announcement in our office. Did not know of it. Don't know which of my photo for the Photography With a Difference (PWD) was on display. Wish I have learned it earlier so I can check them out. c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home