Saturday, January 29, 2011

Photoworld Asia 2011

The Photoworld Asia 2011 opened yesterday, January 28. Aside from photography (and photography-related) workshops, there are several stores at Glorietta for camera and accessories on sale. Canon Philippines also have a daily photo theme contest.


Yesterday's theme is "Smile". Since the cut-off for submission of entry is 6pm, went to Glorietta for lunch and tried to capture an image for "Smile". Went around Glorietta and was not able to. It seems everyone is too hungry to smile. LOL. So, dropped by White Hat for yogurt. Ding-ding-ding! An idea! Asked the lady behind the counter if I can take her picture while she is giving to me my yogurt. She was kind of shy but she obliged. It's like "service with a smile". Then, proceeded to Canon booth at Glorietta 5 to have my entry printed and submitted. Yes!


Today's theme is "Model". Canon's model came around 2PM (cut-off of submission is 3PM). Did some shots, trying my hand on shaped bokeh. Not as effective as I hoped since there are only a few lights behind the model. Oh, well...

Had lunch of chicken ala king at French Baker. Bought camera bag/s at Lowepro. Attended anticipated Mass and was able to take a photo for tomorrow's photo theme: Colors. Will have to go back tomorrow to Glorietta to submit my entry. And also have my movie for this week.

Had our dinner at New Bombay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home