Saturday, April 09, 2011

Rio Photowalk

(Writing this at Glorietta's Food Choices...)

Woke up early because I have to be at the American Cemetery before 9am. It would be our office's camera club April activity--a photowalk. The aim of the photowalk is for the members to have a feel on composition.

Before the start of the walk, I gave a mini-lecture on filters. Then, they were assigned to take photos using lines for composition, i.e. leading lines, curve/ S-curve, diagonal, horizontal, vertical. Added framing in their "assignment".

With me is my niece, who is practicing her skills in photography.

Left the group early (for my niece still has to review for her exams). But first, we had lunch at a Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante in Glorietta. My niece proceeded home, I stayed behind to have my weekly movie fix. Hehe!

The movie is Rio, an animated, adventure, comedy film about a domesticated blue macaw from Minnesotta who has to go to Rio de Janeiro to meet the only female blue macaw to ensure his breed will continue. But once there, poachers kidnap the rare birds. The two must work together and face their fears to escape. There were lots of kids in the theater and you can hear them enjoying the movie and laughing--even the kids-at-heart. c",)

(To be continued...)


While waiting for the anticipated Mass, updated my blog at Food Choices. (wink)

Have dinner at Italianni's after the Mass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home