Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cuyab Tradition

(Writing this at Glorietta's Food Choices..)

My yearly summer treat to my "angels" would finally push thru today.

Even after arriving home around 12:30 a.m., woke up around 4:30 a.m. in order to leave the house to buy the food we will bring for our mini-excursion. Went to The Aristocrat in Malate, Manila for the food. With the food in tow, proceeded home to pick-up the group to be on our way to Cuyab Hot Springs in Laguna


Had our breakfast stop-over at McDonald's along the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).

Upon arriving at Cuyab, rented a hut and left the group to buy the famous buko pie of The Original. Task/s done, now I can swim.

It's a bliss..



Left Cuyab around 2:00 p.m. to avoid traffic. Have Manong to drop me off at Glorietta.

(To be continued..)


My movie for the week is Priest, an action, horror, thriller film. It is man versus vampires. After the war between man and vampires (where man, with the help of the priests, won). The movie trying to make an alternative reality, me thinks that it is "stabbing" the Catholic Church as an institution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home