Saturday, October 29, 2011

Puss in Boots

(Writing this at Food Choices while waiting for my movie to start.)


Woke up with back pain. First time that I experienced pain while trying to stand up and even walk. I do experience back pain but it is tolerable. Last Thursday, went to our office's clinic and the doctor changed the medicine I take for my back pain. She prescribed a stronger medicine because my back pain is accompanied by headache. From Methycobal to Arcoxia. For my tender breasts which I've been experiencing for two weeks now, she changed my vitamin E from Myra to Zyme or Squibb. Seems effective since there's less discomfort now. Maybe, the turmeric in my diet also helped.

She also asked to have my eyes checked. Good thing already scheduled to have one that day, too.

It took sometime but the pain is almost gone that I can have my weekly dose of movie.


(At home...)

Before Puss in Boots met Shrek, a hero who became an outlaw sets off for an adventure which he and his childhood friend, Humpty Dumpty, has been dreaming of. As expected, the movie mashes up different fairy tales and nursery rhymes character--Jack and Jill, Jack and the Beanstalk. Witty and charming.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Super Bowl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home