Saturday, February 04, 2012

iPhone 4S

I prefer android. But frankly, I am curious about the iOS. Don't know what's the hype about iPhone. Of course, aside from the "status symbol" it gives, what is being marketed is the "experience."

Since my Smart account lock-in would end March, decided to upgrade my plan and avail of the retention plan. A weekend and no Smart business center at Ayala Center, decided to go to SM Mall of Asia (MOA).

(My original plan of bringing my car to Ziebart for its annual rustproofing and diamond gloss went kaput. Thanks to the driver.)

Had lunch first at El Pollo Loco before proceeding to the Smart business center. Good timing, too. There were only a few clients on queue. After I came, people trickled in.

I was hoping to get the 64GB version, but it is not available. Thus, have to make do with the 16GB. I was also expecting to shell out PhP12,500.00 with this unit. Because of the retention plan, I only have to pay PhP2,000.00

Then, tried to look for Charms and Crystals to have my bracelet repaired. Uh-oh! They no longer have a branch at MOA.

Took a taxi to Glorietta for I plan to buy an Otter Box for my new iPhone 4S.

Then, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Gerry's Grill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home