Thursday, May 24, 2012

Men In Black Tests

The medicine (Claritin) given by our office's doctor proved effective.  My hand stopped itching.  But because of my concern that the itchiness can be due to diabetes, she had me take tests (tests also included to check my kidney and liver).  That's 12 to 14 hours fasting.

Had my test/s done at the Makati Medical Center (MMC).  As soon as I arrived, I have registered and went to the cashier.  That was fast!  Waited for my turn in the extraction.

As soon the extraction was done, have my name listed in my doctor and proceeded to have my breakfast at Pancake House also at MMC.  While eating, found out from Twitter that Jessica Sanchez did not get enough votes to be the American Idol.  Did not expect her to.  If she won, it would no longer be AMERICAN Idol.  Hehehe!


My doctor's clinic opens at 1PM.  Just whiled the time at MMC until the clinic opens.  She interpreted the results and I would be doing the tests again on January 2013.  Hmmm...

So, went to Glorietta to watch the Men in Black 3.  A time travelling alien assassin kills Agent K back in 1969.  Agent J is the only one who notices the change; thus, he must go back in time to stop the alien.  The movie can be summed up in one word:  FUN.  Find it brilliant having found the young Agent K.  Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home